3rd Himachal Pradesh Science Congress 22nd-23rd October.
Jointly Organized by HIMCOSTE and IIT Mandi
Pre-Congress Tutorials on 21st October
The theme of the 3rd Himachal Pradesh Science Congress is “Rural Upliftment Through Science & Technology Interventions”. This event aims to provide a platform to all those working on rural innovations and to discuss recent progress and future trends in technologies/ products relevant for rural transformation. The Congress will feature popular lectures on contemporary issues by eminent scientists, paper presentations by researchers, and exhibition of various rural technologies by way of a Science Fair.
Pre-Congress Tutorials on various emerging topics of relevance to the Himalayan Region will be conducted by experts from IIT Mandi, industry and other universities on 21st October
- 1. Identification of critical problems faced by people in rural areas
- 2. Exploring potential solutions
- 3. Exploring potential solutions
- 4. Providing a platform for exploring ideas
- 5. Exposure to young minds
- 6. Showcasing of technologies, products and designs
- 7. Mentoring and Networking
- 8. Talks by speakers, panelists and experts