- Perspectives on the Ethics of Punishment in the United States and India. 9th - 16th October 2016.
- Next Generation Active Distribution Networks to Empower Future Low-Carbon Indian Society. 12th - 14th August 2016.
- A National Workshop On Computational Intelligence Techniques for Smart Grid Applications 28th - 30th May, 2015
- A National Workshop On Smart Micro-Grids for Autonomous Zero-Net Energy Buildings, December 14-15, 2014
- Lecture program in Mathematical and Computational Biology in October 27 to 29, 2014
- National Symposium on Advanced Materials, 27-28th May in Kamand
- 2nd National Symposium on Nano-Biotechnology (NSNB) & Transmission Electron Microscopy Workshop (9-11 December, 2013)
- Short term Course On Finite Element Method for Engineering Applications-2013 (1-5 July)
- A National Workshop On Strategic Research Vision to Build a Smarter Grid 27-29th June, 2013
- National Workshop on Turbomachinery Aerodynamics: Design and Optimization using CFD 21-24th June, 2013.
- A Short term course on COMPUTER AIDED DRAFTING FOR ENGINEERS AND DESIGNERS will be organize by SE on 4-8th Feb, 2013.
- Short Term Course on "Finite Element Method for Engineering Applications" July 16th-20th, 2012
- Seminar on Computational Intelligence Applications to Renewable Energy (CIARE-2012) July 9th-13th, 2012
- National Symposium on Nanobiotechnology June 1st-2nd, 2012
- Workshop on Mobile Robotics 17th-18th September 2011.
- Short Term Course On Integrating Renewable Energy Sources into Emerging Electric Power Systems,
- First In House Symposium on Inter Disciplinary Research and Development, 7th May, 2011.