Guidance and Counseling Service
We at the Guidance and Counseling Service offer our students the hand of friendship. You do not need a reason to visit us. If you have a concern or a problem be it academic, social, emotional or psychological, you can talk to us in confidence. At GCS, one is valued and accepted in a non-judgmental way. Infact, the aim of GCS is to help the student find his/her own answer.
Reasons for seeking the help of GCS
- Adjusting to the environment here
- Loss of self esteem
- Trauma, loss & grief
- Difficulties in relationships
- Anger management
- Career guidance
What we will do
- Let you talk freely
- You and the counselor will work together to decide how frequently you need to meet.
- If you wish to see a psychiatrist we'll put you in touch with the Institute's psychiatrist
- Any information you share with the counselor will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.