- My browser isn’t loading the Application form properly. The links in pages are not working. What should I do?
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- I did not receive the Activation email as indicated at the end of the Online Application Wizard registration process. How can I get my registration activated?
- When I paste text from a word processor into the rich text fields of the application, the system changes the formatting of my document. Is there a way to avoid this?
- Why do I get a character error message when I paste information into a restricted character fields?
- I do not have regular access to the Internet. May I submit a paper application?
- I did not receive any conformation mail after registering. What should I do?
- The system does not save my work. What should I do?
- I have completed all of the forms. What should I do now?
- In which format the scanned photograph should be?
- What should be the size of the scanned photograph?
- Can a candidate do multiple registrations?
- What all documents do I need to upload?
- The document generated after confirming the application lacks certain information submitted by me. What shall I do?
The Application form should load properly on all browsers, but Google Chrome(versions 4.0 and above), Firefox (versions 3.0 and above) and Internet Explorer(versions 6 and 7 or higher) have been found to be the most reliable. You can download free copies of these browsers from the Internet. This application is best viewed in 1360x768 px. or above.
Click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login screen. After entering your email address, you will be guided through a series of steps to restore your password. If you continue to experience difficulties, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a number of reasons related to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and/or email account provider that may result in loss of email correspondence from the Administration, notably:
(a)Email account quota is full.
(b)Email is directed to your Junk/Spam folder.
(c)Email with attachments are blocked by your service provider.
Please check with your ISP/email account provider. Otherwise, consider opening a free "Gmail" or "Yahoo" email account.
When completing an application component that contains a rich text field, you will notice a formatting toolbar. The farthest right button on the toolbar is a clipboard image with the letter W. Click this button, and a secondary window will appear. (You may need to modify your browser settings to enable pop-ups.) Paste the text directly from your word processor into this field, and click “insert.”
This should allow you to insert your text with minimal disruption to the formatting. We do recommend, however, that you double-check your application before submitting it.
When pasting text into the Application form fields from Word files, extraneous background formatting will sometimes be counted as characters resulting in an error message. If pasting information, you should stay well below the character limit for the field.
To avoid delays and errors, only Online Applications are accepted.
The most likely problem is that your email filter sent the email from the Application form to your junk mail folder. Please check this folder. The email may read: "Thank You for ....." . If you determine that it went to junk mail, you should change your email settings so that your account accepts future emails from email@example.com. If it did not go into your junk mail folder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This is most likely a browser issue. For some browsers, such as Safari and Chrome, you first need to reload or refresh the page until the toolbar above the text box is visible. You should do this before you start to enter data.
After you have completed all of the forms and attached any supporting documentation you would like us to consider, you must select "Confirm Application" in order for your application to be considered. After you submit your application, you will be able to print your application.
Scanned photograph should be in gif, png, jpeg, pjpeg, JPG, XPNG, xpng formats only.
The Size of the photograph should be 2MB or less. If there is any problem in scanning the photograph, please check your scanner settings and internet connection
You cannot do multiple registrations. However you may apply for multiple posts/multiple schools in a single registration.
You will need to upload following:
- List of sponsored research projects.(optional)
- List of thesis supervised.(optional)
- List of all the research papers published/presented.
- Three best papers presented/published.
- List of Awards, Honors and Recognitions.(optional)
- Details of extra-circular activities.(optional)
- Research paln for next five years.
- Teaching plan for next three years.
First of all, confirm whether you have actually submitted the information which you think the document is lacking. If you have submitted, please send us the documents so that we can find out the error and fix it. Note that the summary document contains only some of the information submitted by the candidate.